Sunday, August 10, 2008

Yes, yes, YES!

On July 30th, I posted the below photo (minus the arrows) and asked if anyone noticed anything unusual about it. I only got one comment, which said "They seem to be camera shy." That was sort of along the right track, but not quite correct. Someone else did tell me in person what the right answer was, but I was hoping somebody would leave the answer in a comment. I was thinking about bumping the post back to the front page till I got a correct answer, but hadn't decided whether to do that or not.

But now I don't have to, because last night I DID get the correct answer in a comment! WAY TO GO, KRIS!!! I wish I had a prize for you, but I don't. Then again, I could give you a bouquet of sunflowers next time you're down this way. ;-) Anyway, THANKS for being so observant and letting us know what you saw.

For those of you who haven't figured it out yet, it's that all of the sunflowers are facing the sun, except for ONE (that the arrows point to). Click on the photo to see a larger and clearer version.


Whew! I'm glad that's solved! :-)

1 comment:

Gurunath said...

nice blog keep it up....see gallery from india