Thursday, August 18, 2011

Photo of the day

This is one of my gorgeous non-stop begonias. It just looked so stunning this morning that I couldn't resist. I'm sure Jess will approve of the color!


That's not the only pic I took this morning. I took lots. In fact, I have so many pics to show you right now that I don't know when I'll ever get 'em all up here! Everything takes time, and there are other things I must do right now. Maybe later today I'll do another post. If only they just had one photo each, it'd be easier. Maybe that's what I should do? Just put up a photo at a time... no write-up... just let you guess? Haha.


Right now Josie's sitting in front of my monitor with her paw on my finger. I think she's trying to tell me something. 'K... gotta go before she decides to start typing! Catcha later!!

No comments: