Friday, September 25, 2015

Fabric!

I found these Instagram posts pretty interesting, and I thought you might, too, so I blatantly did a screen capture of Cloud9 Fabrics' photo. I didn't think they'd mind my promoting their fabrics a little more. ;)

Here we have Jess's new Typography fabrics in the overseas mill, "getting ready to roll".


The next screen cap is from Jess's Instagram, which is a repost from Cloud9. This is some of her fabric getting rolled onto the bolts and ready to ship.


Kinda cool to see how that's done, huh?

Anyway, this means that the fabrics will soon be on their way to Cloud9 (if they're not already) and then off to retailers! Exciting!

2 comments:

Geneviève said...

The second picture would have been perfect for a video, it's always impressive to see the machines do their work!

Grandma G said...

Yeah, that would've been fun! Guess we'll have to use our imaginations. ;)