Tuesday, September 8, 2015

In case you're interested...

I keep seeing these two lovely bags sitting together, since I haven't sent them off to Jess yet (because I have one more project to sew from the Typography fabric), and I thought maybe someone might like a size comparison photo. (Besides, with them there in my photo tent, I just couldn't resist another pic.) So here you have them!





The last project is cut out and shouldn't take long to sew up (have you heard that from me before?), so hopefully you'll be seeing it soon! I'd better get at it...... !

7 comments:

Jessica Jones said...

Well, that's fun!

Grandma G said...

Thanks! Thought you might like to see them together, since you don't 'have' them yet! :)

Jenny said...

That is a nice comparison. I think the large trail tote is perhaps too big for me, but I downloaded the pattern and will maybe try the small one someday. Right after I start and finish that Date Night purse. And the Take Off Tote. Oh, and my kids Halloween costumes. (The oldest is going to be Sorcerer Mickey and the youngest is going to be the broom!) And of course, all of that has to share my free time with card making and cub scouting. Hmmm... maybe Christmas break?

Jenny

annie dee said...

Love seeing the fabrics and trims together too. It's really wonderful!

Grandma G said...

Haha, Jenny - your "pile of intentions" sounds like mine (size-wise, I mean)! :) Yes, this large Trail Tote is a big one!

Thanks, Annie Dee! They've been very pleasant to look at sitting here. Alas, I mailed them off today, so now I can only enjoy the pics... and the scraps of fabric I have left.

Geneviève said...

Giving those gorgeous bags, that's a pretty big proof of love!

Grandma G said...

Yeah, they were labors of love. :)