Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Thanks, Uncle Dale! We had fun with these!


Whoa... I'm really running late today! Maybe it had something to do with the fact that I spent the morning at the dentist getting fitted for a crown. Yeah, I'm going to be a queen! Ha! Anyway, it was lotsa fun. Okay, not so much. But I was extremely impressed with their state-of-the-art equipment! For real! I didn't know they could make impressions without sticking goop in your mouth. All done by computers... amazing!


Then I no more than got home, and a repairman showed up to fix our water softener which refused to finish regenerating. He no more than left than a stove repairman called to see if he could come out in the next few minutes, so he did that. My oven decided to lock me out, y'see. Lotsa repairs needed around here, including these aging teeth! Ha! But nice to get so many things done up at once! Now we'll await the bills.....


Well, it's getting close to the trick-or-treating hour. I'm expecting one awfully cute little trick-or-treater. Can't wait. I'll show you pics tomorrow.


Meanwhile, enjoy these lovely pics I took last night, and imagine witches and goblins out and about. ;)




(Click photos to enlarge.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh yes, very spooky.

Sounds like you're getting everything fixed and ready for the changes about to come.

Enjoy your little goblin.

Dale