Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Hibiscus and cats

Auntie Kris asked awhile back if my cats bother my hibiscus plant. In a word... yes. :( I just brought it into the house from outside last week. Josie was thrilled.


I think she thought it was a special new toy. No.... on second thought, if it'd been a toy, she wouldn't have liked it so much. Ha! She has chewed numerous leaves off. I've found bits all around the house. At least, unlike Willow, she's not interested in the flowers.



Wispy was curious, too, but she doesn't do much more than just look.


And she only 'smells' the flowers:



Eww... those evil eyes, Josie!


And sometimes she likes to just hide behind it. If she seems to be MIA, I know where to look!



The novelty seems to be wearing off, though, and the plant doesn't look too much the worse for wear. It's a tough plant and will just grow new leaves. Also, Josie hasn't gotten sick, so that's a good thing. So I guess they're becoming compatible. ;)

4 comments:

Live a Colorful Life said...

Funny kitties...

Anonymous said...

Josie's headlights are very bright.
Must have a brand new fully charged battery.

Dale

Oh, the word is fiera. Her eyes are on fiera.

Grandma G said...

Those verification words are formulated just for YOU, Dale! I think somebody knows you and is waiting for your comments.....

Anonymous said...

Well i just like to say that i really like the jobs of the potographer ♥ The pictures are so cute but the photo that i like more is about the kitties C:♥ I really like that photo.