Saturday, March 6, 2021

kraft-tex Purse Pal

Here goes another attempt at a post from the iPad. 🤞🏻

I did another quick pattern test last week. This will look pretty similar to my last post, but it’s a whole new pattern - the Purse Pal, once again by Linds Handmade Designs. It’s longer than the Pocket Pal and has an outer slip pocket, plus six card slots instead of just three.


Once again, I used kraft-tex to make it from, because I think it’s cool... and because it requires no edge finishing. So it was a pretty quick and easy project.


The lining is quilting cotton.


Here’s a comparison between the Pocket Pal and the new larger Purse Pal.


Did you notice the little red flower-shaped snap? It’s a KAMsnap.


So there ya have it! The pattern is at a discount price through this weekend, so if you’re interested, get it now at Linds Handmade! As always, there’s a very helpful video tutorial to show you how it’s done.

Whew! I think I got through this on the iPad. It was somewhat challenging, but hopefully it’s a success. Let me know if you have any issues when viewing it.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Interesting... I’ve never heard of Kraft-tex before. I might need to get some for myself. It appeals to both my sewing side and my paper crafting side! It looks like it comes in a bunch of colors and several sizes. I’m not sure what I would make with it, but this project seems to be a perfect application!

Grandma G said...

Hi, Jenny! I think you should give some a try for sure. It’s fun stuff, and pretty amazing, considering that it’s paper!