Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Not a minute to waste!

It's the shortest day of the year!  (Well, the shortest amount of daylight, that is.)  Here's how mine started:

(Click the photo to enlarge it!)

(Like my little bokehs, Jess?)

Lots to do today, and since the day's so short, I'd better get at it.  Okay, still the same number of hours as usual, but hey... I work better in daylight.... preferably sunny daylight!  So I'd better not procrastinate here at the computer.  Here I go.  Really.  I hate cleaning.  Blech.  But I must...........

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another amazing pictures, my question is do you sit and wait for the perfect picture or do you just happen to look out and take these great pictures. The sunsets on the previous post are awesome. Mountains somehow get in the way of sunsets and sunrises so I love your pictures.

enjoy your company this week end
M
W

Grandma G said...

Yes, Mark... every morning I get up before sunrise, grab the camera, sit at the window, and wait...... ;)

Nah, the trick is to always have good batteries in the camera and then be able to get to it really fast when I do see something. Like those last sunset ones... I was on my way back from feeding the cats, saw how awesome the sun looked, and I literally RAN to the house for the camera, because I knew it wouldn't last long.

Thanks... and I DO plan to enjoy my company! :)

Anonymous said...

I guess it should start warming up if the days are longer and the sun gets stronger.

The promise of a good day, even if you're cleaning.

Dale

Live a Colorful Life said...

Absolutely stunning!

The Luedtke Family said...

You sure capture beautiful beginnings and endings of your days.

Grandma G said...

Thank you, everyone!