Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Time Warp is available!

FINALLY, after a long delay caused by a damaged shipment that made reprinting necessary, Jess's new fabric, Time Warp, is now being shipped to stores!

(Photo blatantly stolen from Cloud9)

I can attest to the fact that the barkcloth it's printed on is wonderful to work with! Here's my Time Warp Sunburst Tote:


And the Date Night bag I made:


I know some of you have been anxious to get your hands on some. It's now available online at Hawthorne Threads. It's also coming soon to Fabric Worm, and numerous other places. You can check the Cloud9 website for more information on where to buy it.

I'm looking forward to my next project from this luscious fabric. I'll be starting it soon, and I'll of course show you when it's done!

1 comment:

annie dee said...

All of these patterns are gorgeous! Nice work, Jessica!