Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Poll Results

The results of the poll "What's your biggest pet peeve about other drivers?" are as follows:

  • People talking on cell phones (2 votes)
  • People who pass on the right (1 vote)
  • People who tailgate (5 votes)
  • People who don't use turn signals (1 vote)
  • People who drive under the speed limit (2 votes)
  • People who read, apply makeup, etc. while driving (1 vote)
  • Slow traffic in the "fast lane" (0 votes)
  • Speeders (0 votes)
  • Other (0 votes)
  • I don't have any pet peeves (0 votes)
  • I don't drive (0 votes)

Well, it looks like everybody has pet peeves! I was a little surprised at which one got the most votes, but then being out here in a rural area, we just don't have that many tailgaters. I can see how in big cities it'd be more of a problem. I voted for the cell phone users... seems like every other person I meet is talking on a cell phone. Then again, maybe that's more common in a rural area, too, where driving isn't quite so dangerous? Or is it just as common in the cities?

I got an email from someone who wanted to vote for every one... heheh. Yeah, ALL of those things can be aggravating! She also suggested 'texting' might have been included. Yep, I totally forgot about that one! If anyone wants to change their vote to texting, feel free to do so in the comments! ;-)

Thanks for voting!

No comments: