Friday, December 26, 2014

The end

No, not the end of the blog, although you may have wondered, what with my lack of posting much lately. Instead a photo of the lovely note our Christmas celebration ended on Christmas Eve.


We had a yummy meal and then fun opening gifts with Courtney and her mom and dad. Jess and Alex went the other direction to be with his family, but although we missed them here, at least we'd just seen them at Thanksgiving.

I'll show you lots more next week, especially the project that kept me from blogging much. I just wanted to let you know I'm still alive and kickin'. And sleepy (as I write this Christmas evening). I hope you all had a wonderful time with family and/or special people in your lives this week.

Seeya next week!

3 comments:

annie dee said...

Merry Christmas! <3

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!

Marie Grace joined us yesterday in a very snappy looking winter outfit! Her shoes were pretty too!

Look out for the special spider Courtney obtained yesterday.

Audrey

Grandma G said...

Thanks, Annie Dee... hope you had a great one with your kids, too!

Haha, Audrey... musta been that green outfit, huh? The one with the too-short legs? I think it was the first thing I made for her a couple years ago, before I had my own model to try things on. :) I guess it's her Christmas outfit... and the word "elf" was heard. LOL Spider, eh? Thanks for the warning. ;)