Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Bend and Snap Clutch

No, I haven't quit blogging yet, but I'm very, very close to it. I'm having even more trouble with this post than I had the last time, and I'm doing it on my computer. I wasn't about to attempt it on my iPad again at this point.But let's get on with it before Blogger gives me a migraine.I recently completed another pattern test for Linds Handmade Designs. That Lindsay has really been cranking out the patterns... and they're good ones! Great ones, in fact! This one is called the Bend and Snap Clutch (if you've seen the movie Legally Blonde, you'll make the connection). It has three zipper pockets, six card slots, and a clear ID window. It can be used as a crossbody bag, carried as a clutch or by the handle at the top, or it can have a short strap and be used as a wristlet. Here is my version, made with one of Jess's barkcloth designs on the exterior and faux leather on the inside. It bends in the middle and snaps closed with magnetic snaps. There are also a few extra rivets to add some bling.Since I can't figure out how to get my cursor down below the photos at the moment, I'll finish up here, and you can just enjoy the photos. The pattern can be found here.I hope I can get one more post in before I give up blogging entirely, because I've made a couple of garments and am just awaiting photos of them being modeled. Soon, hopefully!






 

2 comments:

Jenny said...

I’m a little late here (back to school means less free time) but this is super cute! I like the pop of pink from the zippers inside. And as a fan of Legally Blonde, I absolutely appreciate the name of the pattern. 😀

Grandma G said...

Thank you so much, Jenny! 💕

I hope you have a safe and healthy school year!