Monday, January 26, 2009

Good news, bad news

The good news is that today Jess listed the newest 6 buckets I gave her, and there are only 2 left already! Business is booming!
Update: The other 2 also sold within 24 hours of listing!

The bad news is that I'm going to be busier than ever making more buckets, which means I'm going to have even less time for my blog posts. :-(

I have some great pics and videos from our weekend to show you. But for now, it's late... in fact, it just became Tuesday... and I'd better get to bed because Courtney will be here at 7:30!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is good news. In today's economy it may become hard to sell anything. I am still bemused by the price of a 12 pack of toilet tissue.

BTW I love the brown and white sunflower fabric buckets. Now get off the computer and get to the sewing machine--the world needs your talant.

Have a great day with Courtney. Our Blessings Abound.