Sunday, January 11, 2009

Poll Results

The results of the poll "What's your biggest email frustration?" are as follows:

  • Spam (unrequested ads) (3 votes)
  • Forwards (9 votes)
  • Too much to keep up with (2 votes)
  • Emails you've sent that don't get answered (1 vote)
  • Poorly written (0 votes)
  • Other (0 votes)

I'm glad to see all you voters back after the holidays! It looks like the forwards are the "winner" for being the most frustrating. Very understandable. I have a pretty quick "trigger finger" on the delete key when it comes to forwards. Most of 'em get a quick scan to find out if I've seen 'em before... and I usually have... so they're immediately dumped. And I almost never pass one on. Occasionally there's a really neat one, but they're few and far between. Most are just a waste of time and bandwidth.

However, that's not what I voted for. I voted for the ones that don't get answered. :-)

Thanks for voting, everybody!

No comments: