Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Personally....

I prefer color to all that whiteness! I took these early Sunday morning:

(Click to enlarge.)

As you can see, the clouds were moving in from the west. Remember the old saying: "Red clouds at morning, sailor take warning"? It proved true in this case. It started snowing shortly after that and is only just now (Tuesday morning) beginning to stop. It was very fine snow ("fine" as in small flakes, NOT as in any kind of good or wonderful!), so it accumulated slowly, but I'd say we have around 8" of new stuff. Just waiting for the wind to come up.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You take the best sunrise pictures, these are good but still doesn't beat my "screen paper" I have from an earlier sunset. Mark

I know you are going to say "wall paper" but the picture is not on my wall it is on my screen

Grandma G said...

Thanks, Mark.

Hey, if you want to get technical about it, it's not 'paper', either. :)

You're up and at 'em awfully early! Still livin' on MN time, are ya?

Anonymous said...

You are correct hence forth I will refer to it as my "screen picture" Mark

Grandma G said...

Yeah, you would.