Wednesday, January 5, 2011

What would you do?

Okay, since Dale's been holding his breath so politely, it's time to let you all in on my secret (before he turns purple and keels over and misses his chance)! The good folks at CSN have offered me a gift certificate in the amount of $35! In the unlikely event that you haven't heard of CSN, let me fill you in. CSN Stores is comprised of over 250 specialized online stores that offer a wide variety of home goods including tools, office furniture, bedding, lighting, outdoor furniture, luggage, handbags, cookware... and the list goes on. In a recent search, I saw these cool corner TV stands. Wouldn't that be just the thing to hold up that new flat screen TV that just has to go in a corner?

So here's the deal: I'm going to give away this $35 gift certificate to one of you lucky readers. Just because I like you all so much. And because you said so many nice things to me when I hit my 1,000th post awhile back! All you have to do is leave me a comment and tell me what you might buy if you win the gift certificate. Only one comment per person, please, and be sure I have a way of contacting you if you are the winner.

I will use a random number generator to pick the winner from the comments I receive. I'll leave the contest open until 5:00 p.m. CST next Monday, January 10th, and I will announce the winner by Tuesday and send the lucky recipient a promotional code to use on their purchase (sorry, this code will not cover international fees).

Soooo.... what would you do with $35 to spend at CSN? Or what catches your eye as you browse through their products?

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I like the Mountain plier set
MTN 1415. It's in hand tools.

I had to spend a lot of time looking at this site, lots of stuff.

When you're in a product category, don't forget to click on the next page number to see even more.

Dale

Jessica Jones said...

Oooo, tough to choose! I like everything at Allmodern.com. What I really need is a knife block. Ours just developed a big crack.

Alex said...

I think I'd go for the cordless drill.

Mami2jcn said...

I really like their shoe selection. I would get some Uneaks sneakers for my daughter, or maybe some Timberland boots for my son.

mami2jcn at gmail dot com

Anna said...

hmmm, I'd love to do some curtain shopping. or maybe a new alarm clock, or whatever, I just love to shop online in general. Thanks for hosting the giveaway. :)

Kim said...

I'd love to redo one of my bathrooms, so I'm thinking bathroom rugs or towels.

Auntie Kris said...

I'd choose a wall-mounted coat rack with shelves and baskets. Our front hall is being over-run by winter gear right now.

Liz said...

I'd love to get a donut pan, and anything else that might be required to make homemade donuts!

eemoody77 at gmail dot com

The Luedtke Family said...

Oooh so many choices! One possiblity is a fish tank/aqaurium to place on the low dresser in the kids' room that no longer holds a diaper changing pad.

Some sort of excercise incentive for me, as I have only one DVD that I am using, perhaps a big ball or a yoga DVD.

And I have had my eye on an immersion blender or a Dutch oven for some time now.

Sooo many choices.

Anonymous said...

Don't want to be in the contest but just want you to know I've been here to see you