Friday, May 13, 2011

Congratulations, Miss Courtney!

Last night Courtney graduated from her first year of Kindergarten Connection. Yes, graduation already, at 4 years old! :)

Lighting was poor, and photographing was difficult, so this is the best shot I could get of her with her class. She sort of shines out from the rest for some reason. ;)


Why is she not wearing her mortar board, you ask? It slipped off, of course. lol Here's another (somewhat blurry) pic of her with it on:



Afterwards she went for a sleepover at her other grandma and grandpa's house. Hopefully it wasn't too challenging getting her to bed after all the festivities. Heheh....


A note: If you've had trouble viewing my blog or leaving comments in the past day or so.... it's not my fault!! Blogger has not been working properly. I couldn't even add a new post until just now. I know it's not ALL fixed yet, so if you continue to have trouble, just be patient and try again later.


Now back to my sewing machine. My latest project is proceeding nicely. Hopefully in just a few days I can show you!

3 comments:

Grace said...

You managed to geta better pic of the group than I did. It is such a dark place for such a little flash.
The graduate announced on the ride to GPa & G Ma's that she had not had supper yet and could not go to bed until she ate.
Humm, I recal she had a sub and chips in front of her and only ate the chips and pickles. So of course we fed her a cheese stick and bread but then she said her prayers and went right off to sleep. Probably exhausted from all the excitement.
She has been napping now for the last 2 1/2 hours. What a sweetheart.

Anonymous said...

The first milepost of many.

Dale

Becky said...

Congratulations Courtney!!!!!