Friday, December 6, 2013

Winter WONDERland

I took this photo moments ago. The temperature was -12° when I got up this morning.  It's all the way up to -9° now. Yes, those are little frost formations on the glass on the right side of the pic. Looks like a flock of mini-birds taking flight, doesn't it? :) I didn't take the time for close-ups.

(Click photo to enlarge.)

I WONDER how long this winter is gonna be.....

For those of you waiting for pattern test results, check back on Monday! I have all but one thing finished, but just haven't taken pics yet. Soon!!

4 comments:

annie dee said...

Oh my goodness! I didn't know thermometers registered temps that low!! Keep warm. Stay safe.

Grandma G said...

Hahaha! How about the predicted -17 for tonight? We've had -30 before. Now that's freeze-your-eyeballs COLD!!!

It was a chilly trek to the mailbox tonight, to say the least.

C said...

The frost kind of resembles cherry blossoms ;)

Grandma G said...

Ahhh... if only it were! ;)