Friday, October 8, 2010

Random fallness, part 1

Yesterday was an absolutely perfect fall day. In the morning, after I'd fed the cats, I just had to grab my camera and go for a walk. I took... ahem... 142 pictures! After I downloaded them to my computer, I whittled them down to 103. I won't bore you with them all, but I thought I'd give you a sample of what my walk was like, especially for you poor displaced Minnesotans who don't get to experience a great MN fall anymore.

We don't have any trees on our farm that really turn red in the fall (much to my dismay), but we do get a lot of yellows and golds. And some of our trees just lose their leaves before they really turn any color except dried-up brown. But they still make for pretty pics.

Here's round 1 from my photo shoot:

(Click any photo to enlarge.)

Gotta love that blue sky, huh?! And since our deluge of rain, we've had nothing but that blue sky! Harvest is progressing faster than anyone could've imagined it would this year!

No comments: