Sunday, July 24, 2011

The face of a Rainbow

Awhile back, Dale requested a picture of Rainbow's face. Finally this morning I remembered to bring the camera along managed to get one. So here she is, just for you, Dale! Gotta love the chest marking, too, huh? Looks like somebody started painting her and forgot to finish!


While I was at it, here's the side you haven't seen yet:



So pretty! I can guess which of the two sisters is her mama. Patches has the stripes and Miss Purrkins only has solid gray areas.

3 comments:

JHNickodemus said...

Hah baby kitties are sooooo cute!

Anonymous said...

I'm finally back at my computer.
Rainbow has very nice markings.
I like the lines on her face and noticed the McDonalds logo on her forehead.

Dale

Grandma G said...

Ha! I hadn't noticed the golden arches! :)