Monday, June 11, 2012

Finally!

Blogger finally fixed the video upload, so I can post those videos I've been trying to upload for 4 days!

If you turn up your volume, you'll be able to hear Patches "talking" to her kids. You'll also be able to hear me breathing... just ignore that or pretend you can't hear it. ;)


Pinky arrived on the scene, also "talking" to the kids because she thinks she's their mother, too. She's still a little wary of me, as you can see when she noticed me there.


I'm trying to get some sewing done, albeit not too successfully, what with weeding, mowing, etc., etc. But I need to keep at it, and something has to give, so if you don't see me around here much, you'll know why.

2 comments:

annie dee said...

The kittens are getting big fast. Still in the too cute stage tho. Good mama cats.

Jessica Jones said...

I love them.