Friday, June 15, 2012

Tired of cats 'n kittens yet?

This seems to be becoming a cat blog. I guess that's what happens when you have a lot of cats around... and they keep having babies... and you keep finding them... and they're so cute you just want to show them off.

Yep, I found two more last week, and they were a total surprise! I had to bring them in the house to show to Grandpa, and he happened to be on the phone with Jess, so they got off the phone and onto Skype so she could see them, too. Here they are:


Yes, that's my living room carpet. I had to take pics of them in case they disappeared like all the others have done.


Josie did not approve.

"WHY did you have to bring them into MY house?!"

I put them back where I found them, which was in an old freezer out in the machine shed. Here's a pic I took the next morning in their "natural habitat". The little black one looks like she's having pleasant dreams, doesn't she?


And now they're gone. Just like all the rest. Those mamas sure like to keep their kids hidden! I did find a little black one, which might've been the one above, spitting at me from the lawn mower a couple nights ago. To make a long story short, I'm not sure who it belongs to, but it's since been taken away, too.

Mama kitty brought 4 of her 5 over from the neighbor's (where they've been residing for a while) for a visit. Luckily, it was on Tuesday, so Courtney got to see them and hold a couple of them. They remembered us and weren't very afraid at all. But Mama took them away again that night. Good grief.

I'm busy sewing (and weeding and all those other summer things), in case you missed me yesterday. Don't be surprised if I'm missing more in the future.

4 comments:

annie dee said...

no i will not ever tire of kittens or cats! cute little things.

Grandma G said...

Thanks, Annie Dee! And I will never tire of your comments. :)

Aunite Kris said...

I love the kittens, too. Especially when they are so small and fuzzy.

Grandma G said...

Thanks, Kris. Glad I'm not boring everybody. :)