Friday, January 4, 2013

He (she?) is back

Another sighting of the cottontail, from a couple days before Christmas. Is it the same one? Who knows... kinda hard to tell them apart. ;)


He/she may make more appearances here from time to time. If there are more sightings/photos, that is.

I'm dying to get back to my sewing machine! It's still tucked away in its cabinet, though. Hopefully this afternoon I'll be able to finish catching up and get my "guest room" reverted back to my "sewing room"! And do some much-needed organizing in the process. Then I have some Christmas gift sewing potential I received... can't wait to get started! Oh, and Grandpa's mother gave me 3 boxes of her fabric stash to add to mine! Talk about potential! Woohoo!!!

4 comments:

Thoughts on Life and Millinery. said...

Sweet bunny shot! It would be fun to snap a photo of bunny in all four seasons; provided you can pull yourself away from your fabric stash. Let the creative juices flow!

Grandma G said...

Bunny would have to cooperate, too. Methinks that might be the bigger challenge. Might. ;)

Anonymous said...

Bunny is wearing a very warm coat as is needed for the next few months. But the days are getting longer. Is that the light at the end of the tunnel? Or is that a train coming?

Dale

Grandma G said...

Let's not rush this winter away. We've just gotten to the relaxing part! ;) Here's hoping for a safe and enlightening trip for you, Dale... one that provides a light and not a train!