Friday, October 17, 2008

Hippie Chick

Have you gotten tired of the little pink sweatsuit yet? Nah, she looks so darn cute in it... how could we ever get tired of seeing it? ;-) But I believe we're done with it for now. And that was from way back last week Monday! It was a 13-hour day for Courtney and Grandma, so we had time for lotsa fun stuff, complete with pics and videos.

Then she was here the next day, too! And what a hippie chick she was! She even had a little flower power on her pantleg.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Caption for the bottom pic.

Grandma, snap that picture, I can't hold my leg up much longer these flowers are getting heavy.


Dale

Grandma G said...

Hey, a model's life is tough! :-)

That reminds me... I should have a captioning contest. Now just for the right photo for it....

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love that shirt! I think that my girls got one just like it from their Auntie Suzi.

Grandma G said...

Gee, Kris... what a coincidence! :-)