Thursday, November 17, 2011

Backin' up a bit

No, I'm not backing up my computer data, although I probably should do that again soon. Actually, lots of it is done automatically every day to a second hard drive, so I'm not too concerned. (I just hope I never lose both drives at once!)

I'm backing up a week in my photos... to last week Tuesday. I just had to show you my little cooking helper. We had carrots (well, only one... it was a biggie) for dinner, and Courtney did the scrubbing. She's such a good helper!




Methinks I should make another apron so she has one to wear here, too. But it'll have to wait a bit. I suddenly have a whole bunch of sewing projects lined up! I'll be very busy for the next few weeks... probably through Christmas, actually... so don't be surprised if you don't see as many blog posts for awhile. I'll show you what I can when I can, though, so don't go too far away! :)

No comments: