Monday, November 14, 2011

Straight line design & an experiment

I thought the cloud design was really interesting last evening. I've never noticed so many clouds in such straight lines before. Kinda weird.




As I was preparing this post, I was wishing I could put the three photos together into one panoramic view. Google to the rescue! A quick search found me a free "starter" program that would do just that! So I downloaded it and gave it a try. Here is the resulting picture. Click on it to enlarge it.



Better planned out photography would've produced a better result, I'm sure, but I wasn't thinking of this when I took the pics. I'll have to do some more experimenting later. Maybe I can show you our whole farm in one view, huh? Ha!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You've heard this from me before.

"Another sign of the end of time."

The end is near.

Wasn't the world supposed to end in late October? I think I missed it.
Now we'll have to wait until December of next year when the real end comes.
Watch for more signs.

taligi to you, Dale

JHNickodemus said...

I've become nicely convinced of photoshop elements abilit to merge photos,take a picture with differen people, same lanscape and merge as well as let you pick faces from multiple family photos.

Grandma G said...

Yeah, we've missed the end several times now, Dale... "whew!" LOL

JHRME... your typing tells me you must be getting up too early these days. ;)