Friday, November 18, 2011

I couldn't resist

I know. I should be doing other things. A bzillion other things.

But the sunset was so pretty again last night, and I just wanted to experiment with making a panorama of it. I didn't waste much time. I quick snapped 5 pics, trying to get them at the same level and right next to each other. No editing... I just stuck them together. I think it turned out pretty good!

Click the picture to enlarge it. Be sure to click the magnifier to see it full size, then depending on the size of your monitor, you'll probably have to scroll sideways to see it all.


Whaddya think???

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

As always awesome. Mark

Grandma G said...

Thanks, Mark!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful panorama!
Gwen

Grandma G said...

Thanks, Gwen! See you soon, huh?

EinfachFabi said...

very nice !