Friday, March 21, 2008

Poll Results

The results of the poll "Do you think Daylight Savings Time is a good thing?" are as follows:

  • Yes (5 votes)
  • No (2 votes)
  • Can't decide (0 votes)
  • Doesn't matter to me (0 votes)

Well, at least everyone has a definite opinion! Fortunately most think it's a good thing, because it looks like we're stuck with it, like it or not. ;-)

I'll always remember when we first started having DST many years ago... my grandparents on my dad's side of the family refused to change their clocks. Of course they only made things harder for themselves (and us), because they had to think twice about everything that got scheduled, to make sure they did things at the right time, since everything was off an hour. It was all "your time" and "my time", just like they were in a different time zone. Funny. :-)

Thanks for voting!

No comments: