Saturday, September 20, 2008

We interrupt our regularly scheduled broadcast...

... to bring an important message for all rock collectors! Because this message is so significant, Grandma G has decided to postpone the continuing episodes of "Grandma's Little Gardener" and "The Walk" and instead bring you these two videos as a public service. Regularly scheduled broadcasts will resume in their entirety tomorrow and the days thereafter.

When collecting rocks, it is extremely important that you not put too many in your pockets!

Here's why:

Here she is pointing out the contents of ONE pocket:

We hope all rock collectors will learn from her mistake. Thanks for sharing, Courtney!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! LOL! HAA HAA HAA!!! TEE HEE TEE HEE!!!! What a hoot. I can't believe the camera (woman) could hold a straight face filming this episode. We love it G and G H.

Grandma G said...

Believe me, the camera woman's face was NOT straight!! I was laughing so hard I could hardly hold the camera steady, and I finally had to shut it off so I could let the laughter burst out loud. I still literally LOL every time I watch or even think about it. :-D

Jessica Jones said...

I love it. You made my day; I can't stop giggling.

Anonymous said...

i love it.. do you suppose she learned a lesson?

Grandma G said...

Maybe learned that she should wear different pants, at least. ;-)

She'll still be a rock collector for awhile, though!