Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Can you do this?

That "No!" at the end was when Mommy walked in the door to get her and take her home. That's the kind of reaction poor Mommy usually gets. I guess Courtney likes it at Grandma's house. Today it helped, though, to tell her she got to put on her new snowpants, coat and boots again. She thinks they're really great. But she didn't want to walk in the snow and get her boots all wet. LOL Grandma wasn't on the ball with the camera... it would've made a cute video with her walking so cautiously through the snow. ;-)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute trick for a 2 year old--But she was showing this grandma last week how she had learned to turn summersaults and wouldn't ya know it the kid in me took over and I showed her I could do it too. well my neck and shoulder hurt for two days, but thanks to "icy-Hot" I did not have to go to the chiropractor and confess how it happened.

Grandma G said...

LOL So you CAN do it! I would love to have seen it! ;-)

Hey, I was tempted, too, but I didn't know if I'd make it up again.

Auntie Kris said...

Does her mommy know that her bottom is broken? Maybe she needs a new one? or just a belt so it doesn't show.

Grandma G said...

Ha! YOU tell her mommy that! :)