Tuesday, November 30, 2010

*sigh*

This is reminding me too much of last winter!

This pic below doesn't show the depth very well, but the bank in front of our garage is about 3 feet deep. Yuck. I only shoveled a path to the door so far.

On a brighter note... these arrived at my door this morning via Daddy and Grampa in a pickup! (Which is why I scooped the path to the door.)

They're attached to this:

She's sitting in my lap as I type. So it'll be a fun day, despite the way-more-than-predicted snow and continuing blow outside.

3 comments:

Kim said...

And so Begins Winter... But what cute little booties.

Live a Colorful Life said...

Of course you know that Mark will have good things to say about the snow picture.

And you cannot go wrong with pink fur!

grace said...

Don't ya just love that little pink "Day Brightener", right down to the little fuzzy toes.