Friday, September 26, 2014

Fun on the deck

Ahh... how I love having kittens to watch on the deck again! I've missed Rainbow's kittens so much, but finally I have new bouncing babies. And they were certainly going at it late Wednesday morning! Here are 3 little video clips so you can watch the fun, too. (If you can't see them on your tablet, it's probably because you don't have Flash, so head to your desktop computer and watch from there. Sorry about that.)


Did you notice the white one jump right over Mama? Ha!

They sure do keep their mama busy. Bath time's a challenge, too:


That little "hmm?" you heard was Annabelle. She was enjoying the show, too.

Remember how Purrl had her own style of drinking? This little furball has an unusual one, too. Must be a calico thing. ;)


By the way, I've named her Autumn, because of her lovely colors. I've named the others, too. Tell ya later....

3 comments:

Jessica Jones said...

I was waiting for her to fall in!

annie dee said...

I thought that was going to be the punchline of the last video too! One very wet Autumn!

They are so - what's that word? CUTE!!!

Grandma G said...

Hey, that would've made a great punchline! I probably wouldn't have thought of it, though. It didn't even cross my mind that she'd fall in! I guess I was too focused on her CUTEness! Yeah, that's the word, all right! :)