Friday, September 19, 2014

Wild sunflowers

Oh, dear... another photo-heavy post. But hey, that's what this blog is about, right? "A Photo's Worth a thousand words"! So I'll let the photos do most of the talking today. 

I actually took these three weeks ago, and every time I've thought about posting them, I didn't know how to narrow them down, because I love how they turned out, and I couldn't decide which ones to eliminate! The subject is all the same... wild sunflowers, of which we had a lot alongside our driveway, and the evening sun was just right for photographing. So here ya go... ENJOY!












Oh, yes... I have a lot more. :) But ya get the idea.....

3 comments:

Mark said...

As always beautiful pictures! Such a beautiful flower that grows wild.

annie dee said...

Lovely!

Grandma G said...

Thank you! :)