Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Fall foliage, part 3

Autumn is on the wane, folks. The weather's been grand (but is now getting colder), the colors have been spectacular (but have now mostly turned to brown), and we couldn't have asked for a lovelier season. It's hard to let go of it, but let go we must. I still have all my gorgeous photos to look at whenever I want to, though, and I thought I'd share one last round of them for you to enjoy, too. Here ya go!







The reds are my favorites, but the golds were awesome, too!



Here's one of my favorite photos of them all, just because of its simplicity, I guess.


I hope you enjoyed the "tour". Beware of a lot of white pics ahead... likely sooner than we want. Bah. ;)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

WoW! I've been taking a look at your photos and I have to say their amazing! Great job.

Grandma G said...

Thank you, Teresa! :)