Tuesday, November 18, 2014

In the top 22

Remember this Time Warp Sunburst Tote that I posted about here?


I entered it in the Purse Palooza 2014. There were nearly 250 entries, and of those, my tote was selected by judges to be in the top 22! Those 22 bags now get voted on by the general public to select the top 3 who will win some great prizes. There will also be a random drawing for a 4th prize.

Now, to be honest, I really don't like those type of contests, because the winner is just the one who can get the most people to vote for them, not necessarily the best entry. I entered this one mainly for the exposure it would bring for Jess's new fabric line. So I'm just asking you to go and vote for whichever bag you like best, and if it happens to be mine, I thank you for your vote! Voting ends Friday night.

Here are the bags and the poll: Purse Palooza Poll
Just click on whichever one you like best and then scroll to the bottom and click on "Vote".

2 comments:

annie dee said...

Congrats, Grandma G! It is a really beautiful bag and I love the fabric. I'll go vote now.

Grandma G said...

Thanks, Annie Dee! Whatever would I do without you?!