Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Sign of spring

As I mentioned before, it got up to 74° on Sunday! I stepped outside at one point and heard LOTS of honking in the sky. The geese were heading north, flock after flock after flock. There was seemingly no end to them! I've never seen so many flocks of geese at one time. I think they all decided at once that it's spring and time to fly. Here's a very small portion of what I saw. Click any photo to enlarge.





I got to thinking later... I wonder where they landed for the night. It could've gotten rather crowded, I would think!

(Note to self: MUST clean fibers out of camera!)

2 comments:

LiEr said...

Very nice, Courtney! And I don't believe your grandma about the strap being accidental. As if. Well done!

Grandma G said...

That's okay... don't believe me then. I don't care. Doesn't matter to me at all. Seriously. *sniff* ;-p