Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Not quite a turkey hunter, but....

I don't know if Autumn qualifies as a ninja yet, but she seems to be a pretty mighty hunter to me. Just look!





Nope, she didn't attack that woodchuck. It's a good thing, 'cause she'd have lost. Ha.

Now if you want to know the REAL story... I actually took the photos in the reverse order of what they're posted here. So if you scroll back up, you'll see how she's actually backing away. Heheh. 

It made for some fun pics, anyway. I'd just seen her sitting there listening and waiting, and I thought it was cute so I grabbed the camera. I was VERY surprised when the woodchuck stuck his head out!

Yes, my violet blooms are disappearing. :(

4 comments:

annie dee said...

Brave kitten!

Geneviève said...

I was pretty surprised too.. I thought a mouse was going to come out, not anything that big haha

Jenny said...

Ha! You had me fooled! I did think she was a very brave kitty. But she didn't run off at first sight of the woodchuck, so maybe a little ninja kitty after all?

Jenny

Grandma G said...

Yeah, there has to be a bit of ninja in there. She's just not totally grown up yet. ;) Brave, indeed! :)