Thursday, December 9, 2010

Santa Rocks, part 1

Courtney had her preschool Christmas program today. They performed at a local bank. It was so cute, and Courtney did really well.

I've been trying for hours to upload the videos I took, but so far have only been able to manage one. Any further attempts just end up with error messages. There are some family members who weren't able to attend (or weren't getting the videos they thought they were) who are probably anxious to see the program, so I'll just go with this first one for now. I have 5 more, and I'll post them when I can get them uploaded, so check back for more!

Enjoy!

(In case you didn't realize it, if you click on the box with the little arrows in the bottom right corner of the video, you can see it in full screen. It's not as clear, but it's much bigger! Press your Esc key to get back to regular size.)

No comments: