Sunday, August 14, 2011

Okay, whodunnit???

When I got up this morning, this is where I found my birdbath:


Is that the guilty culprit looking down at it in shame?


Or is she just feeling out-of-sorts because she's thirsty and her water bowl is upside down?



I seriously doubt that little featherweight Scoot could have done it. The bowl latches on there pretty good (and normally tips the other way for emptying), and it would take something a lot heavier than she is to stand on the edge and cause it to tip over and off. I suspect a racoon. Maybe it decided to take a bath and leaned a little too far to the edge? Or maybe it was walking on the edge? Nah, a 'coon would get its feet wet for sure. However it happened, I hope the culprit got the bjeebers scared out of 'im!

2 comments:

The Luedtke Family said...

Hmmm, sure is an interesting thing to ponder. Hopefully not a recurring situation.

Grandma G said...

So far so good! :)