Friday, January 20, 2012

Two Zip Hipster Bag #2

Wow, it took me awhile to get back into sewing again after Christmas! I just couldn't seem to get in gear. But I finally got something accomplished... another Hipster bag. This one, unless plans change, is going to be used by Jess herself. (I believe the red one got gifted.)


Once again, the fabric is from Jess's Outside Oslo collection - "Sticks", from the Dusk colorway.

Like the zippers? I do!


I like the inside, too. So much so, that I had to take this pic before I finished putting it together.


Now that I'm back in the sewing mood, I hope to get a lot more done. I have a list..... stay tuned for more.

Linking up to amylouwho's sew & tell:



7 comments:

Heather said...

So cute! Love the contrasting zipper and inside fabric. Good luck with that list! :o)

Dayna said...

What a great bag! The fabric is so fun!

Kitten's Lost Her Mittens said...

I'm impressed with your sewing skills! I've been too intimidated to tackle a bag or anything with a zipper. :)
x Katherine

Grandma G said...

Thank you! :)

Jessica Jones said...

Love it, Mum! Yay! Can't wait to try it out!

Live a Colorful Life said...

the orange zipper is genius

Grandma G said...

The genius of course was Jess. :)