Friday, August 3, 2012

Como Park

While in the Twin Cities, the last thing we did before heading home on Sunday was visit Como Park. Jess and Courtney took a ride on the carousel. Obviously, they loved it.



It went really fast... just watch!


After that, we stopped in at the zoo for a quick visit.


We saw beautiful water lilies....



Seals....



An unusual polar bear....


Seahorses....


And lots of other things. My favorite sight:


Then we parted company with Jess 'n Alex and took off for home, tired but happy with our weekend.

3 comments:

The Luedtke Family said...

Oh how we love Como Zoo and the carousel!!

My favorite animals are the puffins!

Live a Colorful Life said...

I was just going to say that Eric and Becky LOVE Como Zoo/Park, but she beat me too it.

My favorite picture is the seahorses.

Auntie Kris said...

You really packed a lot into a couple of days! We love Como, too. We love it when the tigers and lions are soaking in the sun right next to the windows.
I've never seen the sea horses! I guess it's time for another trip to Como.