Thursday, September 20, 2012

Wait ! ! ! !

This is an update to this morning's post. I found an even TINIER flower (another weed, of course). Just by looking down at the ground, you'd never know there was a blossom there, but knowing how well this weed (don't know what it's called, sorry... Dale???) multiplies, I figured there had to be a blossom at some point. Sure enough, they were there by the thousands! No wonder it spreads so well. Have a look:



I should've snapped one of these together with the purple one to prove that it's smaller, but I wasn't thinking. I guess you'll just have to trust me. It really is... I held them together and compared!

I don't think I'll ever find a smaller flower than this. I'm not even going to try. I need to go cut some fabric for my next sewing project!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Leave it to the weeds to be so prolific.

Dale

annie dee said...

When I took a walk yesterday I noticed there are small white flowers in the grass in my neighborhood too. I'd never be able to take an in-focus photo but they look like your white weeds. It's a weed epidemic!

Grandma G said...

Yep, and even as dry as it's been, they still keep coming. They don't even seem to need water!