Tuesday, May 7, 2013

In the works

Here's a sneak peek at my current sewing project, which is very close to being done. It's just a matter of getting back into the sewing room and finishing it. But the sun is shining so beautifully (a rare occurrence so far this spring), and it's supposed to get over 70°, so it might not happen today. Gotta soak up some Vitamin D while it's here... I'm very lacking after that way-too-long winter! Taking videos of frolicking calves might be more fun than sewing. ;)


Any guesses as to what it's going to be?


The print fabrics are, of course, by Jessica Jones.

Speaking of Jess, look what she's designed now!


Go check out her blog post to learn more about it!

I want some! But first I have to figure out where to put it. All our walls are textured, so that won't work, so I have to decide on a smooth surface that I want to spruce up. And then decide which color! That green really grabs me, though. :)

3 comments:

annie dee said...

Fabric and wallpaper is gorgeous! I've been struggling with where I can use the wallpaper myself. I love the grey!

LiEr said...

Wallet! Pouch! Small oven mitt without thumb! Hat for house elf! Wait ... you have a house elf? Jealous.

And that wallpaper - I drooled when I saw it on Jess's blog the other day. Along with her ipad cover thingies. She needs to design cars next. Like VW beetle cars. Also Vespas.

Grandma G said...

You got it... the oven mitt! Ha! Only wishin' for the elves, I'm afraid. *sigh*

Yes... Vespas......