Friday, November 29, 2013

Just for grins

I've been so thrilled that Annabelle is such a playful kitten. Most kittens are playful, but she seems more so than any of the others I've had. I'm finally getting my money's worth out of every toy I've ever bought for any house cat. I've gotten so many cute things, thinking they'd entice a cat to play (Josie in particular), and they did... for maybe 10 minutes. So I have a bucket of cat toys, and I think Annabelle has played with every single one, and she continues to do so.

Here's a toy that had gotten pretty much totally ignored... until Annabelle:



Kind of a cute little feller, isn't he? Here's the treatment he gets:


Every time I open or close that door, it starts all over again. Good thing it's a tough toy!

On the other hand, some of the best toys aren't purchased. Like this:


Hope these silly kitties brought a smile to your face. They bring smiles to mine every day!

4 comments:

annie dee said...

Wonderful videos! Happy cats!

Grandma G said...

Thank you! Yes, they are pretty happy, I'd say. And so am I, that I brought Annabelle into the house. :)

Jessica Jones said...

HA! I love these videos!

Anonymous said...

That made my morning! Always good to have a chuckle at the beginning of my day. Cats have so much personality!