Thursday, January 9, 2014

Annabelle

Look what I found. Can you tell what it is?


No, not the pen. That's just for size comparison. And no, it's not a spider... or a tick... or any kind of bug. Look closer:


Actually, it's upside down. I think. Maybe not.

Oh, well... never mind. I'll tell you later. Just hang onto the thought.

Meanwhile, look at Annabelle! See how her markings are getting darker?


Just like I hoped they would!


She's even getting little bits of orange on her face, but they're too subtle to photograph yet. I find her markings quite fascinating, as well as unique. It'll be interesting to see how she finally ends up looking.

Still wondering what that tiny thing is? Okay, here's a REALLY close picture:


Annabelle is teething, and this is one of her baby teeth! It's the second one of hers I've found. Over the years with other cats, I've found very few... never any of Josie's. I think they probably swallow most of them, or they get vacuumed up without ever being seen. They're sooo tiny! I actually 'felt' this one with my hand when I was down on the carpet. I'd surely never have seen it otherwise.


5 comments:

annie dee said...

Awwwww. Did she put her tooth under her pillow for the tooth fairy? What did the tooth fairy leave her?

Grandma G said...

*Gasp!* I never thought of the tooth fairy! Don't tell her!!

annie dee said...

Tsk, tsk, G'ma G!!

Somewhere I have the kids' baby teeth and some baby teeth from a puppy or two. Tooth fairy musta forgotten to take them with her.

Grandma G said...

I have to confess, I have not kept anyone's teeth. If my kids want them back someday, they're outta luck. ;)

Jessica Jones said...

Ew, no thanks!