Thursday, January 2, 2014

BFF

This photo is over a month old, but it's so cute that I just had to post it. It was taken by Courtney's mommy, and I share it with permission. If you remember, Courtney got two kittens a few months ago. Izzy came from our place, and Zoey came from her other grandparents' place. Of course it always takes some adjustment time for cats/kittens coming from separate places to get to know each other and start getting along. But these two appear to have adjusted very well, as they share the basement step:


So sweet, huh? I was at Courtney's house over Christmas but didn't have my camera along. I must go again soon and get more photos, though. Both kittens have gone from 'cute' to 'gorgeous'!! Of course I probably won't catch them in a pose like that... or maybe won't even get them to hold still for a photo, but I'd sure like to try! :)

4 comments:

annie dee said...

Awwww. My sister just sent a photo of her two cats, one older and one a youngin', cuddling for the first time too. I guess it's the season (or the temperature) for kittens to be getting along!

Grandma G said...

Ugh... that temperature! Currently -15 degrees, and it's not even supposed to get above zero today. Definitely good snuggling weather!

The Luedtke Family said...

Snuggling weather indeed! We had about 6 inches of snow yesterday, and up to another 2-4 today from Lake Effect snow. Very lovely for around here. We are in sledding heaven! Perfect for winter break, we don't have to leave the house.

Grandma G said...

Enjoy, Becky! :)