In it were 4 pages to paint. The pages were very stiff paper, and there was a wax coating on all the unpaintable areas, so the paint wouldn't stick there, making it nearly impossible to go out of the lines. Pretty cool!
The kit came with a little pallet and 5 colors of paint... or actually it was more like ink. There was an eye-dropper thingy we used to get paint from the little bottles to mix in the end-of-finger-sized holes you see:
A color chart was included that showed what basic colors to mix to get about any color you could want:
It was fun! We experimented making different colors... so easy, and our paintings turned out very pretty! Here's Courtney's first project - a peacock:
I did hummingbirds:
And since Courtney finished hers first, she did another page. Look at the lovely brown color she mixed!
I got the kit from Amazon. There are a variety of them, but they're kind of expensive, so it's best to watch for them to be on sale.
We have one more page to go... we may have to fight over who gets to paint it! Ha.