Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Peeping tom

A couple evenings ago I was very surprised to find my youngest babies (Blackie's) out in front of the house. They were cowering in a corner when I first stepped out, but as soon as I spoke to them, they relaxed and started off to play. After I had been back in the house for a while, I looked out the window and saw them having fun on the deck. Of course it was the tom who was peeking in the window.

As I watched, suddenly all three of them took off flying toward the steps! I looked out the other window, and as I suspected, there was their mama. Soon the scene looked like this:

Awwww! Check 'em out in action!

That minor "earthquake" in the middle of the video was caused by Josie landing on my shoulders. And from there on, it was a bit harder holding the camera steady for some reason. I guess she wanted to see the action, too. :-)

No comments: