Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Poor baby

She was spayed today. Poor little thing. And look at that bare tummy.

She did well, though... was a very good kitty. She'll be feeling much perkier tomorrow.

And I'm just glad it's all over with. I always hate putting them through that.

Update: This morning (Thursday) she woke up with very rattley breathing, so I had to go in and get her an antibiotic. For some reason, all of my cats that I've had spayed (4) in the last 7 years have had that happen. At least I was expecting it, so it didn't rattle me!

2 comments:

JHNickodemus said...

Awww her tummy will never be as soft again! ...i guess no kittens is a good thing...

Grandma G said...

Why? Do you think she'll have razor stubble for the rest of her life? Never fear, it'll come back just as soft as ever. :)

No kittens is a VERY good thing... in the house, at least. But better yet is no cat in heat in the house. Been there, done that... not fun! ;)