Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Cuteness

I have so much kitten cuteness to show you, but not enough time to get a whole post done about it right now, so here's just a peek at part of it:


Despite another cooker of a day ("only" 96° this time) and gale-force winds yesterday, Courtney and I managed to spend some time in the machine shed with some of the babies. That one on her lap is Snuggles. You'll get to see the rest of them eventually. Time... time... where'd it go???


At least it's MUCH cooler today (70's!), and cooler yet comin' up. Nothing like extremes. Crazy weather! But I'll take all of the "cooler" when I can get it. (Note: I said "cooler"... not "cold"!) It's groceries and errands today, and hopefully some sewing later. Everything's cut out, finally... all 44 pieces. Sewing them together will be the fun part... I hope!

6 comments:

Jessica Jones said...

Nice shades!

Becky said...

Love the shades too! Love all the cuteness in this pic.

Lori said...

Oh My Goodness!!!!! Is this not the cuties pic. ever?

JHNickodemus said...

Yay Snuggles! Is he/she true to her name? We've had some warm days too...lots of sewing for me!!

Grandma G said...

Yeah, Snuggles is pretty snuggly... or maybe it's just that he's so terrified he doesn't dare move. ;)

JHNickodemus said...

Ohoho! Baby, don't be scared! I'll imagine him as snuggly. Those little puffballs are so cute!